Just picked up the I/O Magic Digital Photo Library, a 20GB portable storage
device, at Radio Shack for $149 (after $30 rebate). Handles CF Type I & II,
Smart Media, MMC, SD, IBM Microdrive, Memory Stick and Memory Stick Pro.

Not a lot of bells and whistles and it's USB 1.1 (so it's not the fastest
device available) but for $149 for 20GB of portable storage in a 10oz,
package that measures 5.5" x 3" x 1" it's by far the best deal I've seen.

Just got it today so I don't have a lot of other comments about it. Anyone
been using one?