Professional Web Applications Themes

I've had enough of the Mac - Mac Applications & Software

Hey dudes; I think I am going to call it quits and move to Windows. I've been playing with a mac recently and cant stand them. Also just by obvserving the language here towards others, I've made a decision to stay away from the mac, and macintosh people. Thank you for understanding and for your replies. Beach Boy...

  1. #1

    Default I've had enough of the Mac

    Hey dudes;

    I think I am going to call it quits and move to Windows. I've been
    playing with a mac recently and cant stand them.

    Also just by obvserving the language here towards others, I've made a
    decision to stay away from the mac, and macintosh people.

    Thank you for understanding and for your replies.

    Beach Boy
    Beach Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: I've had enough of the Mac

    Beach Boy <com> writes:

    yo, d00d.

    Okay, hon. Don't let the Mac door hit you in the butt on your way out.

    Okay, hon. Don't let the newsgroup door hit you in the butt on your way
    out.

    No problem, hon. Buh-bye. Thanks for sharing your heartfelt feelings with
    us.

    School has started again, hasn't it?

    Legal Assistance on the Web | spam and read later. email to philip
    Phil Guest

  3. #3

    I dont blame you..

    Greenmamba9999 Guest

  4. #4

    In article <teranews.com>,
    Beach Boy <com> wrote:

    Linux is a good choice to or BSD. You don't have to use crap!
    bigdaddy Guest

  5. #5

    >Linux is a good choice to or BSD. You don't have to use crap!

    Macintosh users, at least from what I've read treat others in such a way. I
    get disgusted visiting this newsgroup and reading all the abuse that goes on
    here.
    Greenmamba9999 Guest

  6. #6

    In article <aol.com>,
    Greenmamba9999 <com> wrote:

    > Macintosh users, at least from what I've read treat others in such a way. I
    > get disgusted visiting this newsgroup and reading all the abuse that goes on
    > here.[/ref]

    So, if you are a Windoze user, then why are you here at all? Oh wait,
    AOL, that makes sense. Troll.

    --
    Deja Moo: I've seen this bull before.

    My address has been anti-spammed.
    Please reply to: net replacing the invalid with sonic.

    Otto Guest

  7. #7

    >So, if you are a Windoze user, then why are you here at all? Oh wait,

    I like to browse newsgroups... I've got knowledge in a variety of subjects my
    friend...

    Oh and bye the way sir, AOL is not for trolls...
    Greenmamba9999 Guest

  8. #8

    Greenmamba9999:

    *****

    Don't we all!? So lay some really cool MacKnowledge on us.

    --
    usenet *at* davidillig dawt com
    Davoud Guest

  9. #9

    On 12 Sep 2003 03:42:16 GMT,
    Greenmamba9999 (com) wrote:

    > I like to browse newsgroups... I've got knowledge in a variety of subjects my
    > friend...[/ref]

    Oh really jdoggy, why don't you educate us a little? As best as I
    can tell from two different news groups, this one, and microsoft.public.
    handheldpc, you know didley-squat about computers, and how to use them.

    The word in this case is "by" -- your mispellings give you away.
    And in your case, AOL is certainly for trolls.

    And now that Chis Tilley has invited me and Mike Rosenberg to stay on
    microsoft.public.handheldpc, I think we will, and catch you and your
    bull on that group as well.

    Beverly
    --
    Bev A. Kupf
    Bev Guest

  10. #10

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 02:43:19 GMT,
    Beach Boy (com) wrote:

    Shouldn't that be "diaper-boy", jdoggy?

    Beverly
    --
    Bev A. Kupf
    Bev Guest

  11. #11

    Greenmamba9999 <com> wrote:

    If you're so disgusted, John Wolf, why do you keep visiting it? And
    while I'm asking questions, why did you start this thread as Beach Boy?
    (Did you think no one would notice that you used the same copy of
    MT-Newswatcher 3.1 you've used before under different IDs?) Why did you
    lie about leaving AOL a while back? Why are you fundamentally unable to
    tell the truth? Why do you think that lying is _not_ a form of abuse?

    --
    Mike Rosenberg

    Mike Guest

  12. #12

    Beach Boy <com> wrote:

    First, if you were being honest about staying away from Macintosh
    people, you would not have posted this, since posting is an example of
    NOT staying away.

    Second, it's been explained to you over and over that the contents of
    your posts to the Macintosh newsgroups is of a very different nature
    than your posts to PC newsgroups, or have you forgotten what transpired
    only yesterday? If you would EVER heed what people tell you here and
    try to learn from it, you would be able to post items that receive only
    civil responses. Have you not noticed that most everyone else who posts
    here does NOT get the same treatment as you? Have you not even
    CONSIDERED that the contents of your messages are somehow different and
    perhaps inflammatory? No, I guess not.
    Sue Guest

  13. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    David Guest
    Moderated Post

  14. #14

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:15:24 +1000, Davoud wrote
    (in message <120920030815243348%net>):

    > *****
    >
    > Don't we all!? So lay some really cool MacKnowledge on us.[/ref]

    There's a new version of NetHack out for the Mac...
    http://www.nethack.org/v342/ports/download-mac.html

    What cooler MacKnowledge could there be?

    Have Fun
    Martin

    Martin Guest

  15. #15

    >Greenmamba9999 <com> wrote:

    Are you talking to me? Are you replying to my post?

    >If you're so disgusted, John Wolf, why do you keep visiting it? And
    >while I'm asking questions, why did you start this thread as Beach Boy?
    >(Did you think no one would notice that you used the same copy of
    >MT-Newswatcher 3.1 you've used before under different IDs?) Why did you
    >lie about leaving AOL a while back? Why are you fundamentally unable to
    >tell the truth? Why do you think that lying is _not_ a form of abuse?[/ref]

    Greenmamba9999 Guest

  16. #16

    Greenmamba9999 <com> wrote:

    Why yes, that's why I quoted it. Who'd you think I was replying to,
    Robert DeNiro?

    --
    Mike Rosenberg

    Mike Guest

  17. #17

    Wow, you guys really have important stuff to attend to ..

    Back there you called me (Charlie/Kay) , John Wolf as well that's how well
    informed you are. .. and now you are not only a Apple Mac consultant but a
    full featured Shrink.

    I thought this to be THE newsgroup for apple facts but what i read has
    little to do with helping, knowledge and relevant apple facts.
    Can you all now find at least 3 articles of people that have problems and
    help them ..

    Is there a way to get rid of these articles and this type of conversation ?
    ... i mean in general ..

    Cheers

    Mike Rosenberg wrote:

    > Why yes, that's why I quoted it. Who'd you think I was replying to,
    > Robert DeNiro?
    >
    > --
    > Mike Rosenberg
    >
    > <http://www.macconsult.com> Macintosh consulting services for NE Florida
    > <http://bogart-tribute.net> Tribute to Humphrey Bogart[/ref]

    Kay Belik

    Kay Guest

  18. #18

    On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 02:51:52 +0200,
    Kay (nl) wrote:

    Another troll. Probably jwolf. Just do a Google search for the posts
    "Kay Belik" has been posting to other groups today (and getting spanked
    for)

    <http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&selm=3F65AE68.8C6C5D74%40danda.nl>

    BTW, it is highly unlikely that this is the Kaya Belik who used to post
    to this group and others four or five years ago. Kaya spoke Dutch, and
    hasn't posted in a long time.

    BTW "Kay", if you really are Dutch, why don't you do what Kaya did, and
    post bilingual posts -- I'll respond in Dutch.

    Beverly
    --
    Bev A. Kupf
    Bev Guest

  19. #19

    "Bev A. Kupf" wrote:

    > Another troll. Probably jwolf. Just do a Google search for the posts
    > "Kay Belik" has been posting to other groups today (and getting spanked
    > for)
    >
    > <http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&selm=3F65AE68.8C6C5D74%40danda.nl>
    >
    > BTW, it is highly unlikely that this is the Kaya Belik who used to post
    > to this group and others four or five years ago. Kaya spoke Dutch, and
    > hasn't posted in a long time.
    >
    > BTW "Kay", if you really are Dutch, why don't you do what Kaya did, and
    > post bilingual posts -- I'll respond in Dutch.[/ref]

    Yip een en dezelfde persoon .. doe 'beter' je best op google .. ik ga het niet uitleggen ...
    Do i have to transcribe this ?

    I only got reactions from people that were not yet looking into the right directions ..
    Looks like a big bad family here... things change ..

    What is your real name ? do i .. ehh should i know you from that time ?

    Kay

    --
    Design & Authoring
    [ Danda] [ D&A] | New Media Solutions | New Media Development

    Bezoek de Websites voor meer informatie:

    HOOFDSITE
    http://www.danda.nl

    DATABASEPRODUCTEN
    http://www.digital-software.nl
    http://www.bizz-software.com

    PORTFOLIO SITE
    http://www.digital-media.nl

    CONTACTINFORMATIE
    tel. +31(0)73 6446119 / b.g.g. +31(0)6 22985410
    fax +31(0)73 6415878

    Kay Guest

  20. #20

    Kay <nl> wrote:

    No, I did not call _you_ John Wolf. I was suggesting to Mr. Wolf that
    he not cite your message in one of his Windows vs. Mac posts.

    --
    Mike Rosenberg

    Mike Guest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast