Only some of the hyperlinks work in my exported PDFs from ID CS. I can't figure out why.

The doent is 88 pages. I have 25 destinations set up as anchor text destinations. I have 57 hyperlinks throughout the doent linking to the 25 destinations. The hyperlinks are all "See pages ##, ##, and ## for more info". These are not "jump to's".

When I check the hyperlinks in ID CS, they all show up correctly. When I export to PDF, only a few hyperlinks work. I have also tried hyperlinks to pages, and that has not worked consistently either.

What could I be doing wrong? Is there a problem with ID CS hyperlinks? I've looked high and low for a plug-in to create hyperlinks in ID that will export to PDF and haven't found one, and I can't think of another way to do this.

Any help is really appreciated. Thanks.