Professional Web Applications Themes

IDCS2 Evaluation - Adobe Indesign Windows

  1. #21

    Default Re: IDCS2 Evaluation

    JohnO@adobeforums.com Guest

  2. #22

    George,

    Now this problem is solved, your CS2 is faster than CS (as it should be)?

    Teus de Jong
    Teus_de_Jong@adobeforums.com Guest

  3. #23

    Cool! Maybe I need to get some Jedi training.

    A JEDI! The force strong with you it is, but for training, too old you are.

    your CS2 is faster than CS

    Faster I would not say. When judging careful you must be. Presumption leads to the Quark side.
    George Guest

  4. #24

    I now understand the media here that state the US has gone completely Star Wars crazy :).

  5. #25

    Enjoy the joke Teus - FORCE yourself.

    Ken_Grace@adobeforums.com Guest

  6. #26

    Ken,

    I'm enjoying myself! And the force will be here soon. Don't you think my son is anxious to see how the story completes. Heck, even I am. :)

    Teus
    Teus_de_Jong@adobeforums.com Guest

  7. #27

    Teus,

    Are you talking about Episode 3? There are nine Episodes not 6.
    George Guest

  8. #28

    Well, I'm out of date then. Did Lucas decide to add three more? It looks like Asimov who for years told us he would not add anything to the Foundation trilogy, until he decided otherwise and couldn't stop.

  9. #29

    Originally, there were going to be nine. But it became evident that he'd
    be making Star Wars movies when he 90 years old.

    Bob
    Bob Guest

  10. #30

    At least Douglas Adams had the honesty to credit a novel with being the
    fourth in a trilogy of six.

    Ken_Grace@adobeforums.com Guest

  11. #31

    I didn't know about the other 3 either but my son told me about them and my buddy confirmed. I still haven't done research on that but I'll tell you what. Episode 3 is by far the best Star Wars yet. It's a must see. Heck, I know people that have seen it more than twice.

    Obiwan and Yoda die at the end but it's still a great movie...

    Everyone knows that's not true because you see them in Episode 4. I said that at the ticket booth while standing behind some kids and they were in awe as if I had spoiled it for them. LOL
    George Guest

  12. #32

    I like that. But after all he wrote the funniest SF book ever written, like Asimov wrote the best book on relativity for non scientists.

  13. #33

    But it became evident that he'd be making Star Wars movies when he 90
    years old.

    They should keep making them anyway.

    trilogy of six

    I'd like to see how much the septology on DVD is going to be. I hope it's under $100.
    George Guest

  14. #34

    That's what I mean :).

  15. #35

    Adams on flying for non aeronauts - 'You just throw yourself at the ground
    and miss'.

    Ken_Grace@adobeforums.com Guest

  16. #36

    Erm actually Yoda does not appear in 4, he only appears in 5 and then dies in 6.

    Anyway, back to InDesign, if people want drop words then they must send e-mails to fr and fr as soon as possible. Beta testing is probably a good couple of months away yet for CS 2 ME so now is the time. The more people that write, the more chance time will be spend implementing this feature.

    I have also asked for run-on footnotes ie:
    1. Gen. 1:3 2. Lev. 5:6 3. Deut. 2:3

    rather than on 3 separate lines. Jewish religious books tend to have hundreds of footnotes, but they tend to be very short hence this notation.

    If anyone wants a copy of the letter that I wrote then please be in touch.
    Raphael_Freeman@adobeforums.com Guest

  17. #37

    Erm actually Yoda does not appear in 4, he only appears in 5 and then
    dies in 6.

    It's been so long I can hardly remember what happens but I do know that Empire Strikes back and this new one are my favorites.

    Thanks for the beta info.
    George Guest

  18. #38

    Hi Raphael,

    I can't remember anything in this thread was about the ME-version. But I'll write an e-mail to the beta coordinator about the things we talked about (not only drop words, but also scripting support).

    Teus de Jong
    Teus_de_Jong@adobeforums.com Guest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12