Howdy all;

I've got a peculiar situation that I haven't found an answer to yet.

On my laptop PC (Windows XP Home) when I go to print a doent (RGB doent with placed, linked, RGB JPEG images) to my non-PostScript Epson C80 printer, I can change the print space Profile and Intent settings, which is good.

On my workstation (Windows XP Pro) with the same version of Illustrator, printing the same doent to the same printer (with the printer installation done identically), I cannot alter the print space settings. THIS IS NOT GOOD!

I rely on modifying the print space settings for close color matching when printing to my Epson C80 inkjet printer. Has any experienced this before? If so, how do I rectify the problem.

Thanks!

....Rob HairyDogDigital