Part of my Illustrator work area is outlined in green w/ corner crop marks for some reason. When I change the doent setup it creates the usual black outline but any part of the image that is outside of the green crop area gets cropped out when saved. Does anyone know how to remove the green crop area? Thx, Explorer. I used the scale image tool to downsize the image so I could save and close the doent, but that's not the best way of course. Maybe restarting will help now that I've managed to downsize the image. If I was my computer I'd be burnt out right now.