I am unable to access my PC from my MAC using Windows File Shring. I
could do this before using Statis IP and a cross over cable but have
since set up a router and have lost the access. Ideally would like to
see the MAC from WINDOWS as well as well as using SMB from the MAC to
connect to windows share points.

I have recently setup my iMAC and PC on LinkSys FTTH\ADSL Firewall
Router. My ISP uses DHCP so I have the router configured for DHCP as
well. The MAC is setup for WINDOWS FILE SHARING. I can ping the MAC
from the PC but not the other way. I assume this is the problem. Any
suggestion on what Im missing?

Thank Tim