Aloha--
I built a site in DW MX 2004, and have now turned over maintenance to someone
using Contribute 2. When he tries to link a file, instead of the kind of link
that my DW creates - "img/natephotos/cat.jpg" - it creates links like this:

"file:///F|/img/natephotos/cat.jpg"

(The F drive is the work server on which all pages are stored until flipped up
to the production server. ) Unfortunately, it appears as though Contribute
cannot edit HTML, so he can't get rid of the "file:///F|/", so now I have to go
back and remove this for each of his images. Can someone please tell me how he
can properly link his images so I don't have to? I need to hand this project
off.
Thanks--

--Susan