Professional Web Applications Themes

Image Ready - Adobe Photoshop 7, CS, CS2 & CS3

I have to images.. How to I put them together and make them a slide show....

  1. #1

    Default Image Ready

    I have to images.. How to I put them together and make them a slide show.
    g Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Image Ready

    two images? slide show? two images aren't much of a show. Read about animations in the Help or the user guide.
    Mark Guest

  3. #3

    What is your final purpose? Is this for the web (slideshow script, animated gif
    or vector)? A presentation (Powerpoint)? For your own screen (a screensaver app
    would work, and you can add effects and transitions, and graphics like (free)
    IrfanView have slideshow capability)?
    Are the images photos or are they illustrations?
    You can make an animated .gif in IR, but gif is not real great for photos.
    Shank Guest

  4. #4

    I have to images.. How to I put them together and make them a slide show.

    print them out and flip back and forth real fast!

    (sorry, couldn't resist!)

    milbut, Guest

  5. #5

    its for an AIM icon.. animated gif
    j, Guest

  6. #6

    also i need to make a slide show with jpg files.. i have like 10 pics and i dono wut to do.. thanks a bundle
    j, Guest

  7. #7

    anyone?
    g_j@adobeforums.com Guest

  8. #8

    First question, about the animated gif. Have you figured that out? In your case,
    two images, dragged into one, sized as needed, jump to IR, use the animation
    pallette to set the number of frames, timing, looping, etc., then save optimized
    as gif. Here is a link to the tutorial that I learned from...
    http://www.programmingart.com/free/tutorials/irbanner/irbanner.html
    If you need specific help with implementing that, let me know.
    As for the jpg slide show, what is its intended use? Web site? Your own (or
    others' ) computer? Have you tried IrfanView or other slide show software? I
    have a really cool screen saver app that I don't really use much, but it sure
    makes some great slide shows.
    If you need it for the web, then you will need to get a script somewhere in the
    scripting language your server supports, and there are tons of free scripts.
    Generally, when trying to get help, it is best to describe the goal you are
    trying for, what you have done so far, and at which step you run into trouble,
    being as specific as you can. Lots of details, such as image format, version of
    Photoshop, and your experience level, are not *always* essential, but help the
    helper choose an appropriate answer for you
    Shank_Williams@adobeforums.com Guest

  9. #9

    thanks. yeah my jpg slideshow is for webuse.. i would really appreciate it if you could still help me with the animated gif though.

    thanks a lot!!!! :-)
    g_j@adobeforums.com Guest

  10. #10

    If you want to do a slide show using jpegs, you may have to use HTML code to do it. I made a slideshow (about 7 images) using Golive6 has a nice slideshow action that would work nicely.

    ZIP
    zippy2000@adobeforums.com Guest

  11. #11

    From my last post...
    "Here is a link to the tutorial that I learned from...
    http://www.programmingart.com/free/tutorials/irbanner/irbanner.html
    If you need specific help with implementing that, let me know.
    Generally, when trying to get help, it is best to describe the goal you are
    trying for,
    *** what you have done so far, and at which step you run into trouble,***
    being as specific as you can."
    So have you tried the tut? If so, what part do you need help with?
    Shank_Williams@adobeforums.com Guest

  12. #12

    ok well lets say i load an animated gif in IR.. now i go and edit the 5th frame and erase something.. but the 1-4 frames i cannot erase it says "Could Not Use the eraser tool because the content of the layer is not directly editable." so i dont know what do do.
    g_j@adobeforums.com Guest

  13. #13

    You are not currently on the layer you want to edit and the layer you are on is not visible.
    Photo_Help@adobeforums.com Guest

  14. #14

    how do i switch to the layer i want to edit
    g_j@adobeforums.com Guest

  15. #15

    click on it in the layers palette.
    dave_milbut@adobeforums.com Guest