I have a canon optura 20. When I make a still movie with jpg files and add
music from itunes or a CD and export it to the camera the sound comes out
crappy. If I make a quick time file it sounds great. I tried to add the
audio dub function to it, but apparently it wont work with 16 bit sound.
Although I set the camera to 12 bit sound the moment it records itunes
decides it should be 16bit and changes it. Any ideas first why the sound
should be crappy on export. Second why does itunes change the bit rate?