Hi, I'm trying to work out the best way to combine lots of animations on to a
model. I want to be able to export individual w3d files from max/maya that just
contain animation data, and then have these load into my model in director when
a corresponding icon is pressed. I can easily combine the moves with the model
and get director to jump between the frame ranges but I need each animation to
be in an individual file. I think everything is going fine with the exporting,
but I think the way im trying to run the motions in director is wrong.
Currently I am using the bonesplayer to load the member, model and motion but
its not working.

Any help, links or pointers would be gratefully received.

Thanx in advance

Matt