Econ:

Yes there is. Now, file this information away and never ask it again! 8)

There are much better ways to make nav bars than to use the FW ones. Go
here and read -

[url]http://www.projectseven.com/tutorials/menuing/mcloser/index.htm[/url]

or

[url]http://www.projectseven.com/tutorials/auto_hide/index.htm[/url]

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575

"Econ Dev" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to import a Fireworks created nav bar (not just a button)
into Dreamweaver? I, obviously, am a newbie and cannot seem to figure this
out. Thanks!