Professional Web Applications Themes

InDesign ME Character Problem! Character-Change by Printing or saving *.PS! - Adobe Indesign Windows

Stick around the forum and you might learn more than they teach you in schools....

  1. #21

    Default Re: InDesign ME Character Problem! Character-Change by Printing or saving *.PS!

    Stick around the forum and you might learn more than they teach you in schools.
    Gabriel_Ayala@adobeforums.com Guest

  2. #22

    Gabriel... i know this since i am 14 :)

    got my first PC when i was 14, and i learned the most of my knowledge by my self!

    so, in my school i am the second teacher :) thats funny.
    but there are so many stuff i have/want to learn, but i have no time! ;( that s....
    gree@adobeforums.com Guest

  3. #23

    i learned the most of my knowledge by my self

    You're doing what I did. Don't worry, it's not a bad thing. If people aren't already telling you this, people all around you will always be telling you that you're very smart. I get it all the time.

    there are so many stuff i have/want to learn, but i have no time! ;( that

    You think that s? Wait until everyone in the family finds out how savvy you are around computers. Everyone is going to be asking you to come over and repair their machines as a "favor". That is when you'll see how much/little time you really have. :/
    Gabriel_Ayala@adobeforums.com Guest

  4. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    gree@adobeforums.com Guest
    Moderated Post

  5. #25

    8o Please refrain from using vulgar language in here. The OPs may kick you out for that.
    As in IRC, you are expected to be respectful and considerate toward other users in the forum.

    mhh how old are u? i am 18. do u know IRC?

    I shouldn't disclose any more personal information at this time but yes I know IRC. What channel and network are you on? I use Invision 2.0. and I'm usually in Undernet. Do you know of a better script?

    Almost forgot to mention, NO CAPS PLEASE!
    Gabriel_Ayala@adobeforums.com Guest

  6. #26

    Hi, i am sorry for my wrong-definition :()

    am using Pirch 98 or mIRC which you find on irc.at, and i am on IRC-NET [url]www.irc.at[/url] (also online chat possible) and i am on channels like, #pixel #breakpoint #scene.at

    would be great when you join.

    can understand the savty of your personal-data! its enough information available - dont like this.
    gree@adobeforums.com Guest

  7. #27

    Click the edit button and delete the improper use of language.

    If you don't mind me asking, what's your user name in IRC and do you have status in any channel?
    Gabriel_Ayala@adobeforums.com Guest

  8. #28

    :) yes normally i have OP in a few channels but my PC is not running at night and so i have to get it every day back.

    normally i am operator on #scene.at #pixel #scsm #coolphat (keyrequired) and sometimes #kotraum

    and you :) *G*

    why are you asking ? :)
    gree@adobeforums.com Guest

  9. #29

    I'm an OP in some channels too but I have not been able to go back to IRC for a few months now since there is no broadband provider in my area yet. I spoke with the people that will be servicing my area and they told me they should have service in early to mid June. I refuse to go on dial-up

    why are you asking ?

    You probably thought I was going to start begging for OP LOL. I was just asking out of curiosity.
    Gabriel_Ayala@adobeforums.com Guest

  10. #30

    :) stop begging me *G*

    no would be cool if we keep on writing.... couse its cool.
    so i can learn english for free!
    caouse in school it is not realy english what we are learning, so it is not realy good!

    what time is it at your place? here it is 5 pm
    gree@adobeforums.com Guest

  11. #31

    8:12 AM

    I'll save the information you gave me and join the channel when I get Internet service at home. I'll just need your user name so I'll know who I'm talking to when I get there.

    Note: I won't be on there for at least a month.
    Gabriel_Ayala@adobeforums.com Guest

  12. #32

    yes :) i forgot to say it to you.

    nick: gree or gree^wrk
    but we can also email.... so we dont have to make it this complicate way....

    gree(at)active-web.cc

    so i would be happy when i hear st from you.
    gree@adobeforums.com Guest

  13. #33

    I got your email and I'll write you when my connectivity is live at home. The administrator here at work has disabled most of my Internet access. I only have access to adobe.com, google and some translation sites. Sometimes I still visit other sites by using <http://babelfish.altavista.com/> and translating the web page. This gets around the firewall. I can still download files from some pages but I can't see any pictures on the pages. :P
    Gabriel_Ayala@adobeforums.com Guest

  14. #34

    ;( wow... so thats not realy cool. is their no chance to change the admin rights under security-restart?

    mhh i have all rights :) so otherwhise i cant realy work as mediadesigner.
    is your company a big one or small?

    work in a big one, which is not realy the best way, i want to be my own boss - its not easier but better for my psych. *G*
    gree@adobeforums.com Guest

  15. #35

    Gentlemen,

    Please take off line.

    Bob

    Robert_Levine@adobeforums.com Guest

  16. #36

    Hi Rob,

    mhh is it not allowed to speak in here?

    are you from adobe?

    gree
    gree@adobeforums.com Guest

  17. #37

    Off topic chatter is certainly permitted. By you guys are now carrying
    on a personal conversation. It's simply rude at this point.

    I'm not an Adobe employee but I am a forum host.

  18. #38

    Alright Bob. I deleted everything I just wrote. I'll save it for later.
    Gabriel_Ayala@adobeforums.com Guest

  19. #39

    mhh ok, i am sorry about that.
    gree@adobeforums.com Guest

  20. #40

    I am sorry Gabriel, but 1. i have no ideas 2. we have to change to a online chat, couse we arent allowed to talk about such things in here!!!
    gree@adobeforums.com Guest

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast