Hi,
When I run the Index Tuning Wizard in Sql Server 2000 I've observed that
some new views
(with names like _hypmv_0,_hypmv_1 ... etc) are created.
Are these indexed views?
Now suppose I run a query with multiple joins etc...
how does Sql Server recognise the appropriate indexed views to be used for
the query.
I mean, how is the association between the query and indexed view stored
(some statistical information perhaps, but how?)

How does the query processor use the data between the different indexed
views to give a resultset according to the specified query definition?

Thanks in advance.