Please help me!!

Sorry to sound so desparate, but I am. I am using the charting components from Macromedia which work fine, they produce all the output I require. However, I have been asked to add a PRINT button to the charts to improve thier functionality. Here lies the problem.

I believe in order to use MX2004 printjob class, you need to have the publish settings of the FLA set to version 7. However, this then breaks the charting component which goes into an infinite loop. Setting the publish settings back to version 6 of the player, the charting components work fine, but the PRINT button now does nothing!