Hi,
I am trying to get to grips with Inheritance in ActionScript..

I have created a symbol in the library called "Wall" and it is linked to a
class Wall which is defined
[i
function Wall()

Wall.prototype = new MovieClip()

Wall.prototype.onLoad = function()
//Positions this Wall on the stage dependant on call to getDepth()

Object.registerClass("Wall", Wall)

[/i

OK so far but I now need 2 types of wall, one which contains pictures and the
other which contains an exit door.

[i
function ExitWall()

ExitWall.prototype = new Wall()

ExitWall.prototype.onLoad = function()
super.onLoad() //Positions this Wall on the stage dependant on call to
getDepth()
//Position the exit doo

Object.registerClass("?????", ExitWall)

[/i

[i
function PictureWall()

PictureWall.prototype = new Wall()

PictureWall.prototype.onLoad = function()
super.onLoad(); //Positions this Wall on the stage dependant on call to
getDepth()
//Hang the pictures on the wal

Object.registerClass("?????", PictureWall)
[/i

Is the above way correct and what do put in the registerClass calls for my
symbol name - according to the help if I use "Wall":

[Q]If a symbol is already registered to a class, the Object.registerClass
method replaces it with the new registration. [/Q

Thanks for any hel
Martin.
(apologies if this question appears twice, the last post disappeared somehow)