I can't find a place to log bugs, so I'm doing it here in the hopes that an
appropriate MM person will see it.

The CF Admin tool is generating an error when trying to set "Minimum JVM Heap
Size" and "Maximum JVM Heap Size" to the same number. For us, the value is
"1344" for both. If we set the Minimum a bit lower, it works just fine.

However, the message says "Initial memory size must be less than or equal to
the Maximum Memory Size."

Since I can't attach a screenshot, here is the rest of the error:

The error occurred in base.cfc: line 210
Called from runtime.cfc: line 1037
Called from jvm.cfm: line 72
-1 : Unable to display error's location in a CFML template.

Thanks!