Professional Web Applications Themes

inserting images and text - Adobe Photoshop 7, CS, CS2 & CS3

how do you add an image to the doent on photoshop? And how do i get text with effects, like wordart text, not just normal text? peace....

  1. #1

    Default inserting images and text

    how do you add an image to the doent on photoshop? And how do i get text with effects, like wordart text, not just normal text?

    peace.
    Kadafi Soulja Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: inserting images and text

    I am sorry if my answers are short and vague, but your questions are like that.

    First one: how about cut and paste?

    Second: the text tool does what you want; play with the options bar and read the doentation.

    [Then come back here when you have a real question.]
    Colin Walls Guest

  3. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Kadafi Soulja Guest

  4. #4

    Well, that tone will get you lots of help in this Adobe Sponsored free help forum.

    You can't form a proper question and insult someone trying to help you.
    YrbkMgr Guest

  5. #5

    he was also trying to insult me, and again that was a proper question
    Kadafi Soulja Guest

  6. #6

    No, it wasn't a proper question, and no he did not insult you. We are not mind readers and do not understand what you mean. There is no such thing as a doent in Photoshop, so you must mean something else. You did not go through what you are trying to do. Most people create a new image or open an existing image. This is so basic that you must mean something else. We do not understand your question.

    If you outline what you are trying to do and where you encounter difficulty, then people can help you.

    Colin is a smart guy, but not a clarvoyant (as far as I know). No reason to use profanity simply because you do not understand.
    YrbkMgr Guest

  7. #7

    "I will assume we are dealing with a language issue."

    I'll bet this is NOT the case. I think it's a difference in the perception of what's rude and what's not. Apparently, K.S. (stupid nickname, If I may be so judgemental) doesn't know how to behave properly online, yet, because he fails to understand that the internet is not separate from the real world, but simply a subset thereof. What garners you respect online are the same things that garner you respect with your meatspace friends, peers, and family, K.S.

    I'd've left you sink on your own, after a comment like that, Soldier.

    RTFM.
    Phosphor Guest

  8. #8

    Really Thoughtful From Memory? :)
    dave milbut Guest

  9. #9

    Actually Phos, I'm not sure that KS would necessarily understand that abbreviation. Maybe you need to spell it out. :->
    Colin Walls Guest

  10. #10

    I just did Colin... (post coffe now!) <g>
    dave milbut Guest