I am wanting to play with PHP, MySQL and Perl. I have disabled IIS and
installed Apache. I have installed PHP, MySQL & Perl using the WinLAMP031.exe
installer. I then went and installed CF on Apache but must have ed up
something. It said the installation was successful but when I click to go to
the administrator i get he message that it can't find the CFIDE folder. Has
anyone installed CF on Apache with the other tools on a Windows box. Is this
to much cross technology? Any help would be greatly appriciated! (even if it
is telling me I'm crazy and to give up because it is impossible)

Thanks