Professional Web Applications Themes

Installing flash player - Macromedia Flash Player

I was able to download the flash player. The Flash player installation icon shows up, and when I hit it it shows installation sucessful. But in fact , it did not intall. Can anyone help me?:confused;...

  1. #1

    Default Installing flash player

    I was able to download the flash player. The Flash player installation icon shows up, and when I hit it it shows installation sucessful. But in fact , it did not intall. Can anyone help me?:confused;
    achillius23 Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Installing flash player

    Well, this may be of use to others. I was finally able to download and install
    flashh. A rather simple solution: Before I downloaded I created a new user, the
    downloaded and installed, through the new user. The download came through all
    other users. Arthur

    achillius23 Guest

  4. #4

    I downloaded Flash MX 2004. but when I extract all files an error comes up saying unexpected end of file. Can anybody help me!!
    F.Gallegos Guest

  5. #5

    My computer has told me that my version of flash player is out of date. When I
    try to install a newer version nothing happens. I get a message saying ' You
    might have to click the gold bar at the top of the page to allow the install'
    but there is no yellow bar. Anyone help?

    polesworthwhite Guest

  6. #6

    I have been trying to install Adobe Flash Player 9 for several days on a Dell
    running XP
    I have gone to web site followed directions, uninstalled, installed rebooted
    etc. etc. etc. I have tried direct installs, downloads etc. But can not get
    it to work. I have tried to install using different browers But when ever I
    go to a web site it tells me I need to download the Flash Player

    The program does appears in the Window program list add or remove program
    list.
    In my C:\windows\system32\Macromed\flash there are two files Flash 9.ocx and
    Flash 9B.ocx

    When I have tried install the program direct from a disk and I get the
    following error message

    error 1904 module
    C:\windows\system32\Macromed\flash there are two files Flash 9.ocx
    failed to Register HRESUIT-2147220473

    Any Suggestions ??

    walton54 Guest

  7. #7

    uninstall
    manually delete any remaining the flash ocx's
    reinstall

    Jeckyl Guest

  8. #8

    I uninstalled adobe flash player using windows add/remove program
    I ran the adobe unistall adobe flash player stand alone program
    verified that i had no .ocx files in the C:\windows\system32\Macromed\flash
    directory

    I rebooted my computer
    I ran the stand alone reinstall for Adobe flash player 9

    I got the same message again during the reinstall !!

    error 1904 module
    C:\windows\system32\Macromed\flash Flash 9.ocx
    failed to Register HRESUIT-2147220473

    Program Adobe flash player 9 exists in windoww add / remove file
    Flash 9.ocx exists in C:\windows\system32\Macromed\flash directory

    However, web sites still say I need to install latest version

    Any Other Suggestions

    walton54 Guest

  9. #9

    re-install your windows or try another flash player
    13zz Guest

  10. #10

    I'm having basically the same problem as you but I haven't tried to remove the
    program yet. I just checked in add/remove programs and Flash Player 9 Active X
    is installed.

    Everything was working fine a day ago and it just suddenly changed. I'm
    wondering if anyone else has run a program called "RegCure" - supposed to get
    rid of registry problems. Since I installed and ran this program I've been
    noticing problems with Java sites and Flash player sites. And BTW, it didn't
    speed up my internet access.

    MrMou Guest

  11. #11

    walton,