I have a Dell Axim PDA running the standard pocket pc operating system. I am
required to play flash content on this player and therefore need to download a
flash player for my PDA device, however i have been unable to successfully
download flash player 6 or 7, and cannot locate flash player 5, anywhere on the
web, to download.

Which player do i need to download?

And how can i successfully transfer the player onto my PDA device, so that it
is ready for the transfer of my flash movies for playing?

I can use Flash MX and Flash 2004 for developing my flash content.

Please help!!!