Hi All,
I have 4 servers to migrate from MX6.1 to MX7. I was only successful at
getting 6 and 7 to run under the same JRUN instance once but with issues. I
have been able to successfully deploy the CFUSION-EAR file on both per the
instructions, but I am heavily dependent on CFX tags to talk to SAP and have
yet to get them working under the MX7 instance. I believe there are issues
since the JRUN Settings are for all servers, but not sure.

Does anyone have any guidance on the best way to install MX6 and MX7 and still
have everything work? The reason I ask is because I want to install both so
that on cutover day I just repoint IIS. Then if it s up I can repoint back
as a backup.