Hi,

When I try to install SUSE 8.2 Pro no matter which installation I run
it loads kernel, goes trough about one and a half screen of normal
Linux
booting stuff and then it hangs at this line
>>> SuSE Linux Installation Program v1.4 (c) .... <<<
I've tried all possible installation options:

Installation
..
..
Installation Safe Settings
Manual Installation

I've tried them all also in the Text Mode.

It always hangs at the same line.

Here are the system details

Motherboard: MSI 865PE Neo2-FIS2R
CPU: Intel P4 2.6 GHz 800MHz
MEMORY: 2x516 MB GEIL 3500
HARD DRIVE 1: Seagate Barracuda SATA 120 GB
HARD DRIVE 2: WDC ULTRA ATA 60 GB
VIDEO CARD: Radeon AIW 8500

The motherboard has two raid controllers, but no raid has been set up.
I've installed Windows XP Professional without any problems and system
seams to be very stable. I've run few stress testing programs under
xp everything seams to be fine.

Any idea what might be causing SUSE 8.2 installation to freeze
computer ?
Any idea how to fix it ?

Thank you very much.

Nenad