Can anyone please send me the code to intercept the auto-refresh of a web
page or folder (controlled by HTML folder template), or tell me where can I
ask this question?

Here is my problem:
I have created a custom HTML folder template "folder.htt" that works inside
music folders and allows me to play back music. Unfortunately if Windows
Explorer refreshes the window, the music will stop. It's very common that
the folder will automatically refresh from time to time and I want to
prevent this when I am playing music.

Note:
When the user tries to refresh the Windows Update web page, during
installation of updates, a confirmation dialog box is displayed. May be the
code from Windows Update will do the job... If I just can find it?

Operating system is Windows Server 2003 Ent.

George Valkov