Greetings,

My daughter lives in New Orleans and I live in Denver. We both have
broadband internet connections. I'm using an 867Mhz Quicksilver running
OS 10.2.6 and she has something in the neighborhood of a 500Mhz HP
running windows 98. I have a .Mac account and she has an AOL instant
messenger account. I'm wondering if I purchase appropriate camera's for
both machines, is it possible at this time to use them for video conferencing
using ichat AV and her instant messenger software? I'm not familiar with
the software features available in the AOL instant messenger. Does it support
this or is something else required on the PC?

regards
--
John J. Rushford
j j r { a t } a l i s a { d o t } o r g