HI

I have networked 3 computers together through a hub and
everything is fine, one has XP, one has W/ME and the
other uses 98.

The problem i am having is when we want to play a game
over the network the W/ME and 98 computer cannot access
the XP computer using the IPX, the XP computer can read
the other two fine. (XP IPX is NWlink protocol, the other
machines are different, i have tried changing the
protocol on the two other machine but to no avail)

Is there a way i can place the same IPX protocol on all
computers so they are all using the same, allowing us to
play games.(Command & Conquer)

Please help

Thanks

Andy