Professional Web Applications Themes

Is it possible? - Macromedia Dynamic HTML

Hello all, Is it possible to write codings PHP or Javascript.. GUI representation of File handling (ie. Drag files from one folder to another folder (copy) like our windows).. pls give me some reference codings like this.....

  1. #1

    Default Is it possible?

    Hello all,
    Is it possible to write codings PHP or Javascript.. GUI representation
    of File handling (ie. Drag files from one folder to another folder (copy)
    like our windows).. pls give me some reference codings like this..
    Kannan S Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Is it possible?

    "Kannan S" wrote:
    > Hello all,
    > Is it possible to write codings PHP or Javascript.. GUI
    > representation
    > of File handling (ie. Drag files from one folder to another folder
    > (copy)
    > like our windows).. pls give me some reference codings like this..
    Kennan, please in the future post one message to all the three php
    newsgroups at the same time. This way, there are not multiple
    (sp?).

    --
    [url]http://www.dbForumz.com/[/url] This article was posted by author's request
    Topic URL: [url]http://www.dbForumz.com/PHP-default-ftopict133991.html[/url]

  3. #3

    First off, [url]http://tellyrock.nobodyfamous.ca[/url] is the look of the web page I am
    working on. It has been built to be viewed in maximized browser window and a
    screen resolution of 1024 x 768. (shrink browser window till building is
    bordering the right and bottom edge if screen res is higher. ;))

    Is it possible to put this page into some kind of table, frame, iFrame, or
    anything that will allow me to align it to the bottom of the page?

    I would like to maintain the effect of the window ending on the building
    graphic in the lower right corner the way it does.

    I also would like to maintain the two images ?telly? and the building to stay
    where they are and allow page content to scroll passed them.

    I think that using a background image is NOT the way to go. Could someone
    please help with some formatting ideas.

    Thanks
    Chad

    nobodyFamousProductions Guest

  4. #4

    Try to direct such posts to

    [url]news://forums.macromedia.com/macromedia.dreamweaver[/url]

    or the Webforum at

    [url]http://webforums.macromedia.com/dreamweaver[/url].

    If you'll repost it over there, I'll pick up on it.

    --
    Murray --- ICQ 71997575
    ==================

    "nobodyFamousProductions" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > First off, [url]http://tellyrock.nobodyfamous.ca[/url] is the look of the web page I
    > am
    > working on. It has been built to be viewed in maximized browser window
    > and a
    > screen resolution of 1024 x 768. (shrink browser window till building is
    > bordering the right and bottom edge if screen res is higher. ;))
    >
    > Is it possible to put this page into some kind of table, frame, iFrame, or
    > anything that will allow me to align it to the bottom of the page?
    >
    > I would like to maintain the effect of the window ending on the building
    > graphic in the lower right corner the way it does.
    >
    > I also would like to maintain the two images ?telly? and the building to
    > stay
    > where they are and allow page content to scroll passed them.
    >
    > I think that using a background image is NOT the way to go. Could someone
    > please help with some formatting ideas.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Chad

    Murray *TMM* Guest

  5. #5

    Forgive me I am new . I was wondering if it is possible to map a flash
    animation to a face on a 3d object. I was hoping to map a flash file which
    would simulate a screen on a piece of equipment to a side of a 3d object. If
    anyone has reference material or can point me in a direction I would be
    grateful.
    Thanks very Much

    B-boy Guest

  6. #6

    the only thing you can do, is to crab the image of the flash member and copy it
    into a bitmap so it can be used as a texture.

    in this case you could place the flashmember onto the stage but outside the
    visible area, and use copypixels to get the image of it. the problem will be
    that it will slowdown everything and lead into a performance hit.

    dont know what you have in mind, so maybe it is easyer to go a different way.

    hondo3000 Guest

  7. #7

    [url]http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/director/articles/streaming_video.html[/url]

    'do