I have been on the phone for 30 mins trying to get an idea of where
Contribute is heading - my employer is considering purchasing thousands
(yes that is right) of licenses for use as part of an enterprise CMS
solution. I talked to 8 different people at Adobe/Macromedia and hardly
any of them even knew anything about the product much less the future
direction. Last month we could not find anyone who could explain the
licensing costs for CPS. In fact, the sales people did not know what it
was!

I think I may have to stop recommending this product. When I asked to
speak with a product manager I was told "those people do not talk to
customers". Pretty bleak.

What do you guys know? Is this product being flushed is the custoemr
service staff just completely in disarray?