My problem is that I search for a way to convert several Office doc and there only different pages to a great pdf dokument ...

my way was to print to ps files .. then convert this with filetopdf to PDF

then merge with insertpages ... but I have problems with the start of the filetopdf on the sourcemachine .. that why i search for a other solution ... perhabs there is a way without all this steps ...

I search for a solution to convert

-from Doc files to pdf from page to page
-from xls files to pdf sheet and from page to page
-from ppt files to pdf from page to page

perhabs someone can me say how to print to adobe pdf printer object and set options so that there didnt promt a filenamedialog and no open the sourcedokument ...

thanks for all help !!!