I have this code, that works in .Net Framework 1.0, but not on 1.1 where i
will run it on (Windows Server 2003):

foreach (DataTable mTable in ds.Tables)

foreach (DataRow mRow in mTable.Rows)

foreach (DataColumn mCol in mTable.Columns)

mRow[mCol] = mRow[mCol].ToString().Replace("[webApplicationRoot]",
webApplicationRoot);

It gives me the error:

System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at
System.Number.PInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo
info) at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatP rovider provider)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(Object value) at
System.Data.Common.Int32Storage.Set(Int32 record, Object value) at
System.Data.DataColumn.set_Item(Int32 record, Object value)Couldn't store <>
in Parent Column. Expected type is Int32.

Please, can anyone help? I want to get this to work as fast as possible.
--
Regards,
Kristofer Gafvert