Its me again, with questions about Flash text used on a site...

I've used Flash text for my navigations buttons on a site, using the facility from within Dreamweaver itself as I don't have the actual Flash program. Most of my testers report that the buttons work perfectly, but one person says that the site generates a message asking him if he wants to download Flash player every time he visits it. And this is in spite of the fact that he tells me he has Flash player on his system, and updated it recently. He also mentions that he gets this message at other sites too...

So, I'm wondering if this might be something in his set up, rather than a problem with my Flash links? Can anyone cast any light on this phenomenon? I love the Flash buttons, and want to keep them, but if it's a problem for visitors to the site, I'll replace them with simple graphic buttons or html links.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers

Wendy