I'd like to transmit binary data from SQL server to client and load it into
variable. I used for this Microsoft Internet Transfer Control and my script
looks like this:

(...)

<object id=Inet1
classid='CLSID:48E59293-9880-11CF-9754-00AA00C00908'></object>

<script>dane =
Inet1.OpenURL('http://server/get_data.asp?id=<%=GetDocID()')</script>

(...)

Unfortunately it looks like the ITC is not available on all clients (e.g. on
Windows XP Prof.). If I just copied MSINET.OCX file from my system (where
ITC control works fine) to server and add codebase tag it still does not
work.

Question: how to install on-the-fly ITC component on every client? Or maybe
there is any different way to load binary data form SQL server into variable
(it has to be variable because after that I call another ActiveX component
and as parametr I have to pass on this binary content)?

Marcin