Hi..

I am new to trying to integrate any kind of data with Flash. I have Flash 8
Professional. I am fluent in ASP and JavaScript so I am comfortable coding
in ActionScript as well.

I have just begun to play with the XML capabilities of MS SQL Server 2000. I
would like to take a dataset returned from SQL and iterate through it in
Flash for some various projects I have in mind.

How do I go about doing this? The tutorials I've found seem to all involve
binding XML connectors to datasets and then to controls but I don't want to
display the data directly in a control.

What is the simplest way to connect to my XML dataset and iterate through
the records using ActionScript?

Thank you!

Rich