Dave Farrell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Don't think I've changed anything, but XP no longer seems to know the
> difference between portrait and landscape when browsing images in
> exporer any longer.
>
> The preview on the LCD screen shows that the camera knows, but
> somewhere between the camera and XP the information on rotation is
> lost or ignored, and all pictures are transferred as landscape.
>
> Anybody seen this or know why?
Did this work before? The reason the camera knows is that there is a
flag set in the EXIF header to indicate the rotation of the picture.
There are only a few programs on the PC that recognize this flag?

So if XP has never rotated the pictures then it probably does not know
about the flag.

If it used to work then I can't help.