sarakay wrote:
> I am trying to put Japanese characters into a submit button on a
> form, but they always turn into ????? after I go back into the design
> view. Is there any way around this? I have also tried to create an
> image that is in japanese and make that the submit button, but have
> had no luck.
Make sure the page encoding is set to the correct Japanese character set.

Modify > Page Properties > Doent Encoding.

If you're using an English operating system, it's quite possible that DW is
simply failing to show the characters in Design View. Test the page in a
browser to check.

--
David Powers
No-nonsense reviews of computer books