I've been writing A LOT of Java SPs for DB2 and I'm depressed about the
execution times I'm getting. Even in the compiled mode they're still
running way to slow. What could be setup wrong on my server? The whole DB
seems to run really slowly (compared to MS SQL). I have the isolation level
set to uncommitted / dirty reads on the server. Do I need to specify the
isolation level on the client side as well? Aside from that what would be
setup wrong? Do they have a DB benchmark app I can run to test my server?
And is SQLJ faster then dynamic JDBC from Java SPs?