Professional Web Applications Themes

javascript error - 'Hello, you either have JavaScriptturned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player... - Macromedia Flash Player

i have tried every single solution suggested by youtube, adobe, and whoever else has suggestions, and nothing works. in fact the problem continues to worsen. now i can't watch any youtube whatsoever. i get the javascript error everytime. i need to watch many of these videos for my work, and i CAN'T! can anyone help solve this issue before i'm homeless or commit suicide?:brokenheart;...

  1. #1

    Default javascript error - 'Hello, you either have JavaScriptturned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player...

    i have tried every single solution suggested by youtube, adobe, and whoever
    else has suggestions, and nothing works. in fact the problem continues to
    worsen. now i can't watch any youtube whatsoever. i get the javascript error
    everytime. i need to watch many of these videos for my work, and i CAN'T! can
    anyone help solve this issue before i'm homeless or commit suicide?:brokenheart;

    ho2cultcha Guest

  2. #2

    Yep, getting the same problem here. Everything was fine in the afternoon until this evening.
    TJX21 Guest

  3. #3

    Same deal here... It is very very annoying! Please help us!
    Brandon_Smith Guest

  4. #4

    Yep having the same problem, it was fine during the day now it's not working. But I checked my laptop and youtube works fine on my laptop!
    jessicarn2 Guest

  5. #5

    add me to the list... same problem
    jonnybemadatcomputer Guest

  6. #6

    I honestly think it's Youtube's fault folks. This kind of thing happened
    before where I was not able to maximize the player and then a few days later
    youtube worked fine again. The really annoying thing is some of my friends
    still have the previous flash player and it works fine for them and they all
    think I'm crazy.

    TJX21 Guest

  7. #7

    Can I assume we all tried uninstalling, restarting computer, and then reinstalling flash as well?
    TJX21 Guest

  8. #8

    Yes, I know I did at least.
    Brandon_Smith Guest

  9. #9

    deleting cookies?
    TJX21 Guest

  10. #10

    I deleted my cache, my cookies, i restarted, uninstalled flash, reinstalled flash, everything. and i got NOTHING!
    jessicarn2 Guest

  11. #11

    Same here, nothing...
    Brandon_Smith Guest

  12. #12

    There used to be a button on every YouTube page that said like 'Click here for
    the beta version of this page' and when I would click on it the same thing that
    is happening now would happen... It looked exactly the same as it does now and
    acted the same. But I would just switch it back over to the other view and it
    would be fine... Did YouTube make the Beta version the standard view now?

    Brandon_Smith Guest

  13. #13

    it did that to me too, when i clicked the beta page. i really hope not cause that is a huge pain in the butt! i hope someone can tell us what's up soon
    jessicarn2 Guest

  14. #14

    Yeah, the beta is now the standard. I think this is down to Youtube.
    TJX21 Guest

  15. #15

    yes. at least 100 times over 4 months. the problem is intermittent, but it's definitely worse now than ever. i can't see a single video on youtube.
    ho2cultcha Guest

  16. #16

    you can see the vids if you go to the users channel, but not if you link stright to the vid...
    jonnybemadatcomputer Guest

  17. #17

    Yeah man, this is lame... I really hope they get a fix out for this. I don't know how many people this effects, but obviously it is not just me, which makes me feel better, haha...
    Brandon_Smith Guest

  18. #18

    There has to be some way of contacting Youtube, they seem oblivious about this!
    TJX21 Guest

  19. #19

    I tried looking for an e-mail or something but I couldn't find anything... I must be blind...
    jessicarn2 Guest

  20. #20

    Gentlemen, I urge you all to send your complaints here
    http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/request.py

    It's the youtube support center where u can send them a message. Please flood
    these guys with complaints.

    TJX21 Guest

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast