Professional Web Applications Themes

JavaScript for menu bars or side menu for an externalweb page - Macromedia Dynamic HTML

I have designed some web pages with top menn bars and drop-down menu buttons for web page linkings. So far all the web pages I have coded showed the top menu bars and side menu for the drop-down links/buttons perfectly, except for one web page which was linked from the outside web server. I can not see the top menu bars or drop-down links. I used JavaScript to code the top menu and the side links. Is there a way for coding JavaScript to show the top menu and side links on the web page linked from the outside web ...

  1. #1

    Default JavaScript for menu bars or side menu for an externalweb page

    I have designed some web pages with top menn bars and drop-down menu buttons
    for web page linkings. So far all the web pages I have coded showed the top
    menu bars and side menu for the drop-down links/buttons perfectly, except for
    one web page which was linked from the outside web server. I can not see the
    top menu bars or drop-down links.

    I used JavaScript to code the top menu and the side links. Is there a way for
    coding JavaScript to show the top menu and side links on the web page linked
    from the outside web server?

    TIA,
    Jeffrey

    cJeffreywang Guest

  2. #2

    Post a link to the page, please.

    --
    Murray --- ICQ 71997575
    ==================

    "cJeffreywang" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    >I have designed some web pages with top menn bars and drop-down menu
    >buttons
    > for web page linkings. So far all the web pages I have coded showed the
    > top
    > menu bars and side menu for the drop-down links/buttons perfectly, except
    > for
    > one web page which was linked from the outside web server. I can not see
    > the
    > top menu bars or drop-down links.
    >
    > I used JavaScript to code the top menu and the side links. Is there a way
    > for
    > coding JavaScript to show the top menu and side links on the web page
    > linked
    > from the outside web server?
    >
    > TIA,
    > Jeffrey

    Murray *TMM* Guest

  3. #3

    Here is the link. Thanks.
    [url]http://www.austinchinesechurch.org/:cool;[/url]
    To link to a data file in the Globat server, I coded
    href=\"http://www.accmedia10.net/ChurchFacilitySchedule.html\"... to the
    Schedule menu bar. However, the web page did not display the top menu bars and
    side links. I recoded the link to a our web server and it worked file. Again,
    how to code thge JavaScript for an external link with the top menu bars?

    I just found another question. Our viewers told me that the JavaScript
    topmenu bars did not work on Firefox or Mozilla. How to fix the JavaScript
    codes for these two browsers? I tested the JavaScript with MS IE.

    TIA,
    Jeffrey

    cJeffreywang Guest

  4. #4

    Here is the link. Thanks.
    [url]http://www.austinchinesechurch.org/[/url]
    src="/webforums/forum/images/i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif" border="0">

    Don't understand why my link includes the /src="....

    The link is [url]www.austinchinesechurch.org[/url]

    cJeffreywang Guest