Hey,
I have a table that has 5 columns in it. What it does is when the user enters a name into a field and clicks submit it takes them to this page and displays all the names that make what the user entered. So there can be mutiple rows. I have a repeat on the row untill eof or so. I would like for every other row change the bg color of each column of that row to blue. I wrote a javacript functiona and it does not work at all. How would I do this. Would I put the funtion in the head, and then where dreameaver tells it to repeat untill not more matches place the call there. I don't know can someone please help me out. So for every other row it changes the color to blue and then the next is back to white. Thanks.

mdawg