Professional Web Applications Themes

Jodi's Wood Frame - Part 2 - Adobe Photoshop Elements

If you guy have no objection, I will upload the second half of Jodi's style, as well as the other two she did. They'll be ready in 45 minutes. Ray...

  1. #1

    Default Jodi's Wood Frame - Part 2

    If you guy have no objection, I will upload the second half of Jodi's style, as well as the other
    two she did. They'll be ready in 45 minutes.

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Jodi's Wood Frame - Part 2

    Page has been updated. Enjoy the work of Jodi ! :)

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  3. #3

    Could you please post the URL again, Ray? I can find it, but people who didn't catch the first post might not be able to. Thanks!
    Beth_Haney@adobeforums.com Guest

  4. #4

    My appologies... I completely forgot it...

    http://pages.infinit.net/carbone/jodi/jodi.htm

    Thanks Beth for reminding me :-)

    By the way, once this will be done, the offer stands for all of you. If you have something big to
    share, I can put it up for download on my website. Files under 4MB will be done in one shot, files
    over 4MB, I'll break them in smaller parts.

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  5. #5

    Jodi, Ray
    Thank you, Thank you very much and much appreciated.
    Ben T

    Ben Guest

  6. #6

    Once again, THANKS to Jodi and Ray!!

    Byron

    Byron_Gale@adobeforums.com Guest

  7. #7

    Thanks Jodi, merci Ray!

    Juergen

    Juergen_D@adobeforums.com Guest

  8. #8

    Byron, Juergen ...you are welcome :)
    Jodi_Frye@adobeforums.com Guest

  9. #9

    Many thanks to both Jodi and Ray. I've downloaded, and extracted where required, the file and have them stored now in a folder.
    Where should I insert them into the PSE2 program so that I can use them? Appreciate your guidance to the puter illiterate. ;)

    Shan
    Shan_Ko@adobeforums.com Guest

  10. #10

    Thanks Jodi and Ray...they look great!
    Terri_Foster@adobeforums.com Guest

  11. #11

    Shan, for PC put in program files>adobe>elements>presets>styles. Let me know if this works out for you.

    To Mac users, could you please post the path if it's different ? Thanks

    Terri, glad you like them :)
    Jodi_Frye@adobeforums.com Guest

  12. #12

    Thanks loads, Jodi and Ray. I'll get them in a minute.

    I got the first bunch with no problems, but I'm like Shan, wondering how to get them in the Elements program. I put them in the correct folder, but don't know how to add the frames to the program.

    Lorace
    Lorace_Graham@adobeforums.com Guest

  13. #13

    To all, I'm glad you liked the service. Helping each other is so much fun!

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  14. #14

    Lorace, did you get them in there OK ? Wasn't sure at what point you were getting stuck.
    Jodi_Frye@adobeforums.com Guest

  15. #15

    Lorace, look in Window for Layer Styles. Click on it, and you'll get the
    Default Layer styles showing. Click on More and you should find others,
    including Jodi's. To use them, I believe the layer can't be a background
    layer; has to be converted by double-clicking on the background layer in the
    layers palette and giving it a new name. Then Layer Styles will work!

    Chuck_Snyder@adobeforums.com Guest

  16. #16

    Jodi,

    Thanks for the tip. Just one other question. After I downloaded your Frames to that folder you mentioned, where can I find these frames on the PSE window/desktop? As you might have noticed, I am pretty hopeless in these high tech stuff. :p

    Shan

    EDIT: Found them in Layer Styles, Duh! :)
    Shan_Ko@adobeforums.com Guest

  17. #17

    Confirming the placement is pretty much the same in Macs, Applications>Photoshop Elements>Presets>Styles.
    Beth_Haney@adobeforums.com Guest

  18. #18

    Shan, please see my post answering Lorace's question. They'll appear in
    Layer Styles when you click the More button.

    Chuck

    Chuck_Snyder@adobeforums.com Guest

  19. #19

    Thanks Chuck, just found them where you said ther are, in the Layer Styles.

  20. #20

    Thank you!!! Jodi and Ray!
    These so easy and so nice, no fussing about where they go, they landed right in Layer Styles, and they work immediatly.
    I sure am not the person to tell them what runway to land on, as they have their built in controller, and they went where they should go, and they work! Bingo! One click and there they are. I sure will be using your wonderful frames. I am going to be passing this info along to my PSE instructor and classmates.
    Thanks again, as I really needed easy Frames(I can do them by hand, but why do that unless you need a spicial and fancy one, when you have Jodi's)
    A double thanks, and a bit of extra appreciation for this, as we have transported about a ton of coal in our pickup, many trips, and are exhausted. I needed something easy and great to finish off an exhausting day, and you did it for me with this.
    Jane
    Jane_Carter@adobeforums.com Guest

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast