Professional Web Applications Themes

joomlasolutions1.0.mxp for CS4 - Adobe Dreamweaver & Contribute

Can someone please help me out here with the latest joomlasolutions extension for Dreamweaver CS4. I need to make my own JOOMLA! template and saw a series of tutorials on YouTube about converting a CSS template to JOOMLA!. The instructor made use of Stylemaster application and joomlasolutions 1.0 free extension for Dreamweaver that I downloaded from joomlasolutions.com. When I tried to install the extension, I got a message that either the Extension Manager or the plugin is not up to date. Surely it cannot be the Extensions Manager, since CS4 is the latest release. I have performed endless searches on ...

  1. #1

    Default joomlasolutions1.0.mxp for CS4

    Can someone please help me out here with the latest joomlasolutions extension
    for Dreamweaver CS4. I need to make my own JOOMLA! template and saw a series of
    tutorials on YouTube about converting a CSS template to JOOMLA!. The instructor
    made use of Stylemaster application and joomlasolutions 1.0 free extension for
    Dreamweaver that I downloaded from joomlasolutions.com. When I tried to install
    the extension, I got a message that either the Extension Manager or the plugin
    is not up to date. Surely it cannot be the Extensions Manager, since CS4 is the
    latest release. I have performed endless searches on Google and can only find
    expensive commercial extensions for Joomla. If someone can help me with this
    extension problem I will realy appreciate it. Regards
    Jaco

    lingonaut Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: joomlasolutions1.0.mxp for CS4

    lingonaut wrote:
    > Can someone please help me out here with the latest joomlasolutions extension
    > for Dreamweaver CS4. I need to make my own JOOMLA! template and saw a series of
    > tutorials on YouTube about converting a CSS template to JOOMLA!. The instructor
    > made use of Stylemaster application and joomlasolutions 1.0 free extension for
    > Dreamweaver that I downloaded from joomlasolutions.com. When I tried to install
    > the extension, I got a message that either the Extension Manager or the plugin
    > is not up to date. Surely it cannot be the Extensions Manager, since CS4 is the
    > latest release. I have performed endless searches on Google and can only find
    > expensive commercial extensions for Joomla. If someone can help me with this
    > extension problem I will realy appreciate it. Regards
    I don't think it's the problem either, but FWIW there was an update to Extension Manager, the latest is EM 2.1:
    [url]http://www.adobe.com/exchange/em_download/[/url]

    What is the exact message that you get when you try to install?

    I went to the site you listed and couldn't find the extension you're talking about. But I searched Google and eventually ended up here:
    [url]http://www.joomlathemes.org/[/url]

    Is that where you got the extension you're talking about? If so, I just downloaded it and it installed just fine on my system (Windows Vista 64bit Home Premium if it matters). I also tried the Mambo version and it too installed fine. I didn't attempt to use the extensions, so no idea if they work once installed.

    --
    Danilo Celic
    | [url]http://blog.extensioneering.com/[/url]
    | WebAssist Extensioneer