On certain PDF's exported from InDesign, when I open them in Acrobat Pro and export as JPG, the Jpeg looks like a negative of the PDF page. This does not happen with all PDF's or even all of the pages of one PDF. It seems to happen more often with pages that have placed Tiff files with transparency, but I don't know if that is just a coincidence.

Has anyone else come across this behavior and have a possible reason, fix or workaround? Currently, I save the PDF as TIF and then open and save the TIF as JPG, but after doing this many times I figured it was worth looking for a better solution.

Any help or info would be appreciated. Thanks.

OSX 10.5.5
InDesign 5.0.4
Acrobat Pro 9.0.0