Professional Web Applications Themes

Just checking out the new look... - Adobe Photoshop Elements

....it's definitely different! Will take some getting used to. :-) Barb...

  1. #1

    Default Just checking out the new look...

    ....it's definitely different! Will take some getting used to.

    :-)

    Barb
    imacgirl Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Just checking out the new look...

    You're so right.
    Will see if the emoticon gets posted. Did't have that in the old format.
    Ken :smile:
    Kenneth Liffmann Guest

  3. #3

    Beth,

    I haven't tried it yet, but there is something said about using the Back Button on your browser. It's not quite clear, however, I believe you just edit in your original message window and re-submit??

    Juergen
    JuergenDirrigl Guest

  4. #4

    Well, that didn't work! :frown:
    JuergenDirrigl Guest

  5. #5

    Is anyone subscribed via e-mail? I believe I am and nothing is coming in...hope e-mail subscriptions weren't done away with? :eyeroll:

    Barb
    imacgirl Guest

  6. #6

    OK, so now I'm going to see if I can edit this by going back. It didn't work for Juergen, so it probably won't work for me, either, but I just gotta see for myslef (now let's see if I can get rid of that!)
    Beth Haney Guest

  7. #7

    OK, so now I'm going to see if I can edit this by going back. It didn't work for Juergen, so it probably won't work for me, either, but I just gotta see for myself (now let's see if I can get rid of that 'e' and 'l' that are reversed)

    I didn it! I think. I haven't hit the post button yet.
    Beth Haney Guest

  8. #8

    OK, so now I'm going to see if I can edit this by going back. It didn't work for Juergen, so it probably won't work for me, either, but I just gotta see for myself (now let's see if I can get rid of that 'e' and 'l' that are reversed)

    I did it! I think. I haven't hit the post button yet.
    Beth Haney Guest

  9. #9

    OK, so now I'm going to see if I can edit this by going back. It didn't work for Juergen, so it probably won't work for me, either, but I just gotta see for myself (now let's see if I can get rid of that 'e' and 'l' that are reversed)

    Edit #1: I did it! I think. I haven't hit the post button yet.

    Edit #2: Yup. As long as you don't go someplace else before hitting "Back" you can edit your message.
    Beth Haney Guest

  10. #10

    OK, so now I'm going to see if I can edit this by going back. It didn't work for Juergen, so it probably won't work for me, either, but I just gotta see for myself (now let's see if I can get rid of that 'e' and 'l' that are reversed)

    Edit #1: I did it! I think. I haven't hit the post button yet.

    Edit #2: Yup. As long as you don't go someplace else before hitting "Back" you can edit your message.

    Hmmm. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't? Is that me or it?
    Beth Haney Guest

  11. #11

    Oh, this is bizarre. I can see where I'll try to avoid editing as much as possible! I can't figure out the, ahem, "system."
    Beth Haney Guest

  12. #12

    It looks like a "tutorial" may be needed for using this forum. I can't figure out the editing either. :chagrin:

    Barb
    imacgirl Guest

  13. #13

    Only three?! I thought I'd managed to get it up to four! Instructions are definitely needed for editing. :chagrin:
    Beth Haney Guest

  14. #14

    Beth,

    By the time I posted there were four...

    Juergen
    JuergenDirrigl Guest

  15. #15

    Well.....actually.....I think I like it! I just hope we don't get carried away with emoticons, but....not bad!

    And it looks exactly the same from a newsreader...

    :grin:

    Chuck
    Chuck Snyder Guest

  16. #16

    Except in the newsreader, the emoticons don't show....just their name.

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  17. #17

    Not bad, but we still need some work on "Edit"! It disappeared once a few months ago, too, and then some kind-hearted soul got it going again. This is still Saturday afternoon; maybe they're not done with all of the revisions yet?!
    Beth Haney Guest

  18. #18

    Beth, my guess is that it's still a work in progress. The Message Center is
    kinda hit or miss as near as I can tell...

    Chuck

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  19. #19

    If you surf to the main Adobe Forums page, you'll see a message that the forums are down for maintenance and won't be up until Monday. I suspect the email messages and digests are down as well. We're on because we get here with a bookmark, I guess.

    It *will* take some getting used-to.

    :-)

    ;-)

    Steve
    Stephen C. Smith Guest

  20. #20

    Beth et al,

    So, we are back to the editing before the final post... I just posted in another thread and found out. :chagrin:

    Juergen
    JuergenDirrigl Guest