Hi,

I haven't had MUCH experience with Contribute. I set up a website for a
school and told them they could use Contribute to update the site. I used
CSS to format 99% of the site and when I tried to show them how to do a
simple update, it didn't adhere to the CSS.

For example: I have one page that is a newsletter that is just a two column
table. The person doing the updating can simply copy and paste from their
word doc and viola. Newsletter updated. However, instead of the table
keeping my styles I created for it, it took the styles from Word.

Any idea on how to keep my CSS styles so they don't have to copy from word,
paste in notepad, copy and paste into contribute? That's the only way I
found out to get it to work.

TIA

Dan