Thanks I will pass on the suggestion to my mom. I'm not sure what OS
version she is using. It would be whatever version shipped with it 2
years or so ago. It definitely isn't the latest OS. She doesn't
connect to the internet with it and I use Windows, is there anyway I
can download the update on my PC and burn it to a CD and still have
her be able to use it?

Jerry Cruz
[email]jcruzasmusa.org[/email]