I've planned a scene with a football on a desk, what i want to do is animate it in lightwave and import it, no problems with the import/export but what i have noticed is that the timing of keyframes doesnt match up, so for example if im using a 60 frame 30 fps animation in lightwave and export it on frame 30 of director my animation it should be halfway through right? but it goes out of sync

so to put it more simply i want to hold my animation looped on the starting position so i can dolly etc, and then when an object is clicked the rest of the animation can be played but the dolly position etc. has not changed, I guessed i could do this just with "click model go to marker" actions but if i loop on the 1st frame of animation it still plays the whole thing

Thanks