In article <3f494668$0$1099$3c090ad1news.plethora.net>,
Seebs <seebsplethora.net> wrote:
>I have no idea. I am stumped. Keyspan's support told me to contact
>supportdev at keyspan dot com, and I did. Several times, between March and
>today. I haven't gotten a single response yet. I just wish they'd release
>the source to their driver so I could try to debug it on my own; I'd have a
>better chance of getting something done sooner.
So, it turns out that there's a new version (1.7) of the driver, which was
not yet listed on their site, but which fixes the problem.

-s
--
Copyright 2003, all wrongs reversed. Peter Seebach / [email]seebsplethora.net[/email]
[url]http://www.seebs.net/log/[/url] - YA blog. [url]http://www.seebs.net/[/url] - homepage.