Hi,
I have installed Kimberlite 2.0.0 on a pair of Intel servers running RH 9.0
kernel = 2.4.20-8smp with clean install (aic79xx device driver the only
update), Qlogic 2300 SCSI/fibre HBA and Adaptec Durastore SAN. I have
managed to get them configured and running as a cluster.
However when I run cluadmin (to try and add a service) it kills quorumd.
I have seen one post in the kimberlite mail archive where someone had the
same problem but no fixes or work-around's. Below is the terminal output

Any help will be gratefully received

rootfred root]# clustat
Cluster Configuration (Kimberlite High Availability Cluster):

Tue Aug 26 04:55:18 NZST 2003

Member status:

Member Id System Power
Status Switch
-------------------- ---------- ---------- ----------
ginger 0 Up Good
fred 1 Up Good

Channel status:

Name Type Status
------------------------------ ---------- ------------
ginger <--> fred network ONLINE
ginger2 <--> fred2 network ONLINE

Service status:

Service Status Owner
-------------------- ---------- ----------------------
[rootfred root]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/cluster status
hb (pid 2306) is running.
svcmgr (pid 2302) is running.
quorumd (pid 2298) is running.
powerd (pid 2304) is running.
========== now I enter cluadmin =========
[rootfred root]# cluadmin
Tue Aug 26 05:04:57 NZST 2003

You can obtain help by entering help and one of the following commands:

cluster service clear
help apropos exit
version
cluadmin> exit
=========== and exit after doing nothing ========
======== and quorumd is dead =======

[rootfred root]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/cluster status
hb (pid 2306) is running.
svcmgr (pid 2302) is running.
quorumd dead but pid file exists.
powerd (pid 2304) is running.