Professional Web Applications Themes

Ktory aparat jest najlepszy? / What camera is the best? - Photography

Przymierzam sie do zakupu aparatu i nie bardzo wiem jaki kupic. Chodzi mi o aparat profesjonalny (z mozliwoscia recznych ustawien), ale zalezy mi tez na minimalnych kosztach eksploatacji, gdyz wykonuje duze ilosci zdjec, przydalaby sie tez mozliwosc jego natychmiastowej oceny (wbudowany monitor LCD). Slyszalem tez ze jakosc zdjec z aparatow cyfrowych jest kiepska. Czy to prawda? Nie wiem wiec czy kupic aparat cyfrowy czy tradycyjny, ogowy. I need a professional camera. What cameras are the best: digital or og?...

  1. #1

    Default Ktory aparat jest najlepszy? / What camera is the best?

    Przymierzam sie do zakupu aparatu i nie bardzo wiem jaki kupic. Chodzi mi o
    aparat profesjonalny (z mozliwoscia recznych ustawien), ale zalezy mi tez na
    minimalnych kosztach eksploatacji, gdyz wykonuje duze ilosci zdjec,
    przydalaby sie tez mozliwosc jego natychmiastowej oceny (wbudowany monitor
    LCD). Slyszalem tez ze jakosc zdjec z aparatow cyfrowych jest kiepska. Czy
    to prawda? Nie wiem wiec czy kupic aparat cyfrowy czy tradycyjny, ogowy.

    I need a professional camera. What cameras are the best: digital or og?

    Ryszard Olszewski Guest

  3. #3

    Ryszard Olszewski wrote:
    > Przymierzam sie do zakupu aparatu i nie bardzo wiem jaki kupic. Chodzi mi o
    > aparat profesjonalny (z mozliwoscia recznych ustawien), ale zalezy mi tez na
    > minimalnych kosztach eksploatacji, gdyz wykonuje duze ilosci zdjec,
    > przydalaby sie tez mozliwosc jego natychmiastowej oceny (wbudowany monitor
    > LCD). Slyszalem tez ze jakosc zdjec z aparatow cyfrowych jest kiepska. Czy
    > to prawda? Nie wiem wiec czy kupic aparat cyfrowy czy tradycyjny, ogowy.
    >
    > I need a professional camera. What cameras are the best: digital or og?

    It depends on your needs. A lot, if not most, Photojournalists have
    gone digital because of the quickness that they can get the image
    published. No film processing time.....

    The cameras I am somewhat familiar with are: Canon EOS-1v & EOS-3, both
    35mm film cameras and the Canon EOS-1D, EOS-1Ds (very expensive but the
    sensor is full 35mm size), and the Canon EOS-10d, all digital.

    Nikon has some good pro bodies but I am not familiar with them.

    Dbaja; i dobre szcze;s'cie z waszym poszukiwanie (poszukiw

    Bob Sull (Sulgostoski)

    Bob Sull Guest

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Ryszard Olszewski wrote:
    > Przymierzam sie do zakupu aparatu i nie bardzo wiem jaki kupic. Chodzi mi o
    > aparat profesjonalny (z mozliwoscia recznych ustawien), ale zalezy mi tez na
    > minimalnych kosztach eksploatacji, gdyz wykonuje duze ilosci zdjec,
    > przydalaby sie tez mozliwosc jego natychmiastowej oceny (wbudowany monitor
    > LCD). Slyszalem tez ze jakosc zdjec z aparatow cyfrowych jest kiepska. Czy
    > to prawda? Nie wiem wiec czy kupic aparat cyfrowy czy tradycyjny, ogowy.
    >
    > I need a professional camera. What cameras are the best: digital or og?
    It depends upon what sort of work you want do. Professional camera means one
    that will make you money, not one that has a shopping list of features.

    Your best bet of all would be to go with a medium format camera with changeable
    backs. That way you could use film and digital backs. Of course, 35 mm sized
    gear can be easier to carry, depending upon choices and locations. Also, the
    movements available with view cameras (large format) are almost impossible to
    duplicate in smaller formats, and advantageous for architecture and product
    photography.

    Unless you are independently wealthy, you should plan on renting lenses, or
    extra backs, or some digital gear. In the US, the most available gear is Nikon
    and Hasselblad. I am not so sure for Poland, though you can add Rollei medium
    format to the possible rental gear. Almost as easy to find are Canon and
    Mamiya, especially RB/RZ 67.

    You may also find that in some professional photography, you could spend much
    more on lights than cameras and lenses. This could be especially true if you
    want to do architecture photography, such as interiors, or for product
    photography.

    Also consider that there are several pros doing well with what many would
    consider obsolete gear. Terry Richardson works with disposable cameras, Nartin
    Esseveld uses a Canonet QL17, and many others use manual gear, or even Polaroid
    based equipment. The lesson here is that if you can express your vision, the
    tools (cameras, lenses, etc.) are just a means to an end. When something of the
    gear limits you, then decide what to buy to overcome that limitation.

    As many pros will tell you, when the money is good, it is really good . . . and
    when the money is bad, it is non-existent. Best of luck.

    Ciao!

    Gordon Moat
    Alliance Graphique Studio
    <http://www.allgstudio.com>

    Gordon Moat Guest

  6. #6

    "Ryszard Olszewski" <olszewskirxl.wp.pl> wrote in message
    > Przymierzam sie do zakupu aparatu i nie bardzo wiem jaki kupic. Chodzi mi
    > aparat profesjonalny (z mozliwoscia recznych ustawien), ale zalezy mi tez
    na
    > minimalnych kosztach eksploatacji, gdyz wykonuje duze ilosci zdjec,
    > przydalaby sie tez mozliwosc jego natychmiastowej oceny (wbudowany monitor
    > LCD). Slyszalem tez ze jakosc zdjec z aparatow cyfrowych jest kiepska. Czy
    > to prawda? Nie wiem wiec czy kupic aparat cyfrowy czy tradycyjny,
    ogowy.

    > I need a professional camera. What cameras are the best: digital or
    og?

    Jak chcesz kupic profesjonalny cyfrowy aparat to polecam Canon 10D. Posiada
    calkowita kontrole i przepiekna jakosc wykonanych zdjec. Jak chcesz zobaczyc
    przyklady to idz do [url]http://www.dpreview.com/[/url] . Masz tam przyklady przed i
    po obróbce. Sam przymierzam sie do kupna tego aparatu poniewaz od lat jestem
    uzytkownikiem Canona i wieze w jego niezawodnosc. Do tego sam zrobilem
    próbne zdjecia w sklepie fotograficznym, efect byl wspanialy. Planuje nawet
    sprzedac moja Bronike, Canona Elana i cale wyposazenie ciemni bo uwazam ze
    przyszlosc nalezy do aparatów cyfrowych.

    If You want to buy professional digital camera I would recommend You Canon
    10D. It has complete control over taking pictures and excellent quality of
    prints You can get from this camera. If You want to see some samples go to
    [url]http://www.dpreview.com[/url] . You will see there samples before and after
    editing. Personally I'm going to buy this camera because from years I'm
    Canon's user and I believe in its quality. For addition I did myself a few
    test pictures in Photo Store, effect was outstanding. I plan too sell my
    Bronika, Canon Elan and a whole darkroom equipment as I believe that future
    belongs to digital cameras.

    Andy Guest

  7. #7

  8. #8

    In article <3F0866B2.5030309arrl.net>, [email]w8imoarrl.net[/email] says...
    > Ryszard Olszewski wrote:
    > > Przymierzam sie do zakupu aparatu i nie bardzo wiem jaki kupic. Chodzi mi o
    > > aparat profesjonalny (z mozliwoscia recznych ustawien), ale zalezy mi tez na
    > > minimalnych kosztach eksploatacji, gdyz wykonuje duze ilosci zdjec,
    > > przydalaby sie tez mozliwosc jego natychmiastowej oceny (wbudowany monitor
    > > LCD). Slyszalem tez ze jakosc zdjec z aparatow cyfrowych jest kiepska. Czy
    > > to prawda? Nie wiem wiec czy kupic aparat cyfrowy czy tradycyjny, ogowy.
    > >
    > > I need a professional camera. What cameras are the best: digital or og?
    > >

    > It depends on your needs. A lot, if not most, Photojournalists have
    > gone digital because of the quickness that they can get the image
    > published. No film processing time.....
    >
    > The cameras I am somewhat familiar with are: Canon EOS-1v & EOS-3, both
    > 35mm film cameras and the Canon EOS-1D, EOS-1Ds (very expensive but the
    > sensor is full 35mm size), and the Canon EOS-10d, all digital.
    I just bought the 10D - had to put myself on 4 waiting lists to get it.
    I'm ecstatic with it's handling, quality, and speed. I can now blast
    away with a digital camera just like I could with film. And at 6.3
    megapix, it's now right at the level of film. I've shot about 500 frames
    in the last 7 days. This thing will pay for itself in film and
    processing costs in no time. Problems...

    Because the sensor isn't full frame 35mm sized, there is an effective
    1.6x magnification on all your old Canon lenses. I love this on my 280mm
    zoom! But my widest lens is a 35mm, which is now just a "normal" lens. I
    think I'll have to get one of the new "hyper-zooms".

    The thing sure is solid, it weighs like a brick. If someone every tries
    to mug you while you're carrying it, just use it to beat them down.

    Marc
    Marc 182 Guest

  9. #9